At Interim HealthCare of Colorado Springs we understand how important it is have someone you can depend on when you want to stay at home and be as healthy as you can be. We understand that you may need help for a short time after a stay in the hospital or nursing home, or you may need help for a longer period of time. You may even need assistance to remain at home – Interim HealthCare of Colorado Springs is here to meet all of your medical home care needs.
Our services are delivered in your home and are centered on you and your individual needs. Every day we help people just like you. Our knowledgeable office staff is ready to listen to what you need and talk with you about what we can do to provide the best home care services for you. We are proud of the quality of care we give and how we support people like you, and their families, each day. If you are looking for people you can trust, please call us first.
These are just some of the services that Interim HealthCare of Colorado Springs can provide for you:
• Patient Assessment and teaching
• Adults and Pediatrics
• Medication Administration/IV Therapy
• Specialized Feedings
• Wound Care/Wound Vac
• Trach/Vent Care
• Home Exercise and Therapy Programs
Our role at Interim HealthCare of Colorado Springs is to support our patients and families as they approach the end of their life. We will help them understand the choices open to them and work to support them in their decisions.
We provide physical, emotional and spiritual support to patients and those who love and care for them (including but limited to):
• Pre-Admission Consultation
• Hospice Nursing Care
• Hospice Physician/Medical Director
• Hospice Aides for Personal Care
• Social Work and Pastoral Care
• Therapists and Counseling
• Trained Volunteers
• Pain and Symptom Management
• Pharmacy Consultation/Services
• Medical Equipment and Supplies
• Education and Training for Caregivers
• Respite or Inpatient Care if needed – eligibility required
• Continuous Care Requiring Intense Intervention – eligibility required
• Available 24 Hours, 7 Days a Week
• Bereavement Program offered for 13 months after death
• Life expectancy of six months or less (if disease runs normal course)
• Physician certification of limited life expectancy
Our interdisciplinary team in hospice & palliative care is made up of professionals who address the medical, emotional, psychological and spiritual needs of the patient and loved ones.
*Please visit our website for more details www.interimhealthcare.com/coloradosprings – under “our services”
Supportive & Palliative Care Services
Our role at Interim Healthcare Supportive & Palliative Care Services is to support our patients and families. We will help our clients in understanding their choices open to them and work to support them in their decisions. We provide personalized care and coordination of the services that will make them safe and comfortable. We also encourage contact with friends and family that allow important things to be spoken, remembered, and celebrated.
We offer the best in medical and nursing care, using state-of-the-art symptom management to control symptoms and provide comfort. A goal is to improve ones quality of life by providing physical, emotional, and spiritual support to patients and those who love and care for them.
- Pain & Symptom Management
- Pre-admission Consultation
- Pharmacy Consultation/ Services
- Education /Training & Support for Caregivers
- Social Work & Pastoral Care
- Service support 24 hours 7 days a week
- Life expectancy of 1-2 years
- Physician Certification of Palliative Care treatment needed
Our interdisciplinary team in Supportive & Palliative Care is made up of professionals who address the medical, emotional, psychological & spiritual needs of the patient and loved ones.
Personal Care and Support: You deserve the best
Interim HealthCare of Colorado Springs has earned the trust of clients and families and we continue to show our respect by helping you age in a way that offers the quality of life you deserve. We believe you’re entitled to the very best. That’s why we have Care Professionals who are:
• Carefully interviewed and screened
• Background and drug checked
• Professional and uniformed
• Trained and supervised
• Carefully matched with each client
Knowing what you need
Our non-medical services are customized just for you. We start by meeting you and reviewing your physical needs and individual interests. Then, we develop a plan of services with a variety of options to address both big and little needs. They may include:
• Personal Care/Homemakers/Companions
• Transportation and errands
• Meal preparation/laundry/housekeeping
• Medication reminders
• And much more
We also offer a variety of unique programs and activities through our HomeLife Enrichment Program. Most of these programs are provided at no additional charge. They include:
• Caregiver’s Coaching for family members
• “Brainy day activities”
• Life reviews
• Home safety
Working with seniors requires an understanding of the issues they face on an ongoing basis. This is why we assist both the Medicaid and private pay population. Please contact us to help guide you through financial aide opportunities.
From extended blocked contract positions to per diem shifts, Interim HealthCare employs nurses and other health care professionals with a variety of different skill sets. So whether you need a nurse to fill the gap in a high specialty unit within a hospital, physician office, school nursing, long term care facility, or clinic, Interim provides the staff you need.
Interim HealthCare employs:
• Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs)
All staff are properly credentialed, screened, and covered by our professional liability and workers compensation insurance. Interim assumes all responsibility for employer taxes and benefits.
*About Sponsored Content
KOAA offers useful, valuable information from select sponsors on these pages. This content is not produced or endorsed by KOAA News 5. To learn more about being a Sponsored Content provider on this site, contact our digital sales specialists.