Not to make generalizations, but EVERYONE talks to their pets (unless they’re cruel, heartless monsters) and EVERYONE asks Google ALL of their questions.
- Should I vote?
- Should I diet?
- Should I wear white after Labor Day?
- Who is that?
- Who am I?
Gone, like yesterday (and summer break ♫), are the days that questions remained unsolvable for any longer than the time it takes to type a specific query into the Google search bar.
But what are others asking SPECIFICALLY, what are the most popular questions?
That’s something the News5 Digital Team wondered also. Fortunately, Google came through (in a way) once again.
Thanks to the team over at All Home Connections spending some time digging through Google analytics, we have a form of our answer.
Let me clarify, we now know the most popular “Should I _____” questions for each and every state in the US.
Take a look:
If you don’t want to spend the time glancing over our (super cool) interactive map, we’ve got the highlights for you:
- Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Oklahoma, and Wisconsin all asked, “Should I lose weight?”
- Arizona, New Jersey, North Carolina, and Ohio all asked, “Should I cut my hair?”
- Alaska, Delaware, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, Vermont, and Wyoming all asked, “Should I vote?”
- Illinois asked, “Should I break up with my boyfriend?”
- Idaho, Maine, New Mexico, Oregon, and West Virginia all asked, “Should I care?”
- Texas asked, “Should I apologize?”
- Colorado, Hawaii, South Carolina, and Utah all asked, “Should I move?”
If that’s not enough for you, head on over to the FULL REPORT and keep on browsing!
AND FINALLY, if you need more “what are other people asking Google” goodness, check out this end of the year video the company created exactly for that reason.