DENVER – If you never want to miss a Denver Broncos home game, why not work for the team.
The Guest Relations Department at Broncos Stadium at Mile High is now hiring for the 2019/2020 Broncos season. Some of the open position include usher, ticket taker, club level or suite level staff.
To fill the open positions, the Broncos are teaming up with Stadium Management Group to host a Gameday Staff Draft.
The draft will one June 1 from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. in the visitor’s locker room at the stadium.
- Excellent customer service
- Attention to detail
- Ability to maintain a positive and respectful attitude
- Ability to attend all training days, home football games and all SMC mandatory events
- Must live in the Denver/ Metro area, that includes anywhere from Fort Collins to Pueblo
- Ability to stand or sit for an extended period of time
- Be able to work a shift that will range from 6-9 hours
You’ll need to pre-register for the event. Click here to view the application listed as Guest Relations Misc Admin/Special Events Event Staff.