COLORADO – The more you know about your health the better. You never want to end up facing a dire medical issue that could’ve been caught early.
The 5Health Fair is one of the best ways for you to get a comprehensive understanding of your health, and every year we hear stories about attendees who discover potentially life-threatening issues.
If understanding your health situation is important to you, the 5Health Fair is a good place to start.
Every 5Health Fair is free and open to the public and offers a wide array of low-cost and free screenings. You can quickly find out which screenings are available at your area’s 5Health Fair by visiting 9healthfair.org. You can even make an appointment for some screenings and make the most efficient use of your time.
Below is a list of the 5Health Fairs in Southern Colorado. Bring a friend and share this amazing resource. Now is the time to own your health. You’ll find the steps on how to register at the bottom of the page.
|March 30th||Praise Assembly of God||2000 Troy Ave||Pueblo||7:00AM-12:00PM|
|April 6th||Custer County School||709 Main St||Westcliffe||7:00AM-12:00PM|
|April 6th||Community Congregational Church||103 Pawnee Ave||Manitou Springs||7:00AM-12:00PM|
|April 6th||Mountain Valley High School||403 Pitkin Ave||Saguache||7:30AM-11:30AM|
|April 6th||St Thomas More Hospital at Evangelical Free Church||3000 E Main St||Canon City||7:00AM-11:00AM|
|April 12th||Bent County Healthcare Providers Fair||701 Park Ave||Las Animas||7:00AM-10:00AM|
|April 13th||Otero Jr College||1802 Colorado Ave||La Junta||7:00AM-10:00AM|
|April 13th||Mission Medical Center||2125 E LaSalle St||Colorado Springs||8:00AM-12:00PM|
|April 13th||Mt San Rafael Hospital||410 Benedicta Ave||Trinidad||7:30AM-12:00PM|
|April 27th||DaVita Medical Group||2405 Research Pkwy||Colorado Springs||8:00AM-12:00PM|
As we are all getting ready to kick off the 2019 Spring 5Health Fair Season don’t forget that you can register online for a 5Health Fair near you! If you have ever had a question about how online registration works, check out the included Steps to Register Online for a 5Health Fair. You can also follow along with an online registration video tutorial.
- Visit 9healthfair.org and click Find a Fair.
- Click See Fairs, enter zip code or browse by screening.
- Find location and click Register Online.
- Input your information on the participant info page and click continue.
- Answer the questions on the next page and click continue.
- Select your screenings – the blue info boxes next to each screening have more details. Click continue.
- Review registration – registration is not complete until after you submit payment on the next page. Click continue.
- Input payment information and click Submit Payment.
- You’re done! Print your registration (single sided) and bring it to the fair with you.