There are only 2 days remaining to place your vote in the 2018 Colorado Primary Election. The deadline to mail ballots has already passed, so your only option is to drop the envelopes off at locations in your county. Ballots must be received by 7:00 p.m. Tuesday in order to be counted.
Remember, if you are an unaffiliated voter in Colorado you should only send in one ballot – for the Republican or Democratic party – otherwise if you send in both ballots your vote will not count.
A quick note from Colorado Secretary of State Wayne Williams. If you just happen to have your ballot in a county other than the one where you reside, you can still drop it off at an official location for ANY county and they’ll make sure it counts.
In El Paso County, if you still need to register to vote, have any questions or just want to drop off a ballot, visit the following locations or call the Elections Department staff at firstname.lastname@example.org or (719) 575-8683.
El Paso County Clerk & Recorder’s Office – 1675 W. Garden of the Gods Rd., Suite 2202, Colorado Springs — Hours: Monday & Tuesday 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Town of Monument Town Hall – SW corner of Beacon Lite Rd. & Highway 105 – 645 Beacon Lite Rd., Monument, CO 80132 — Hours: This is a 24/7 ballot drop box location.
The Independence Center – NE corner of E. Las Animas St. & S. Tejon St. – 729 S. Tejon St., Colo. Springs, CO 80903 — Hours: Monday & Tuesday 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
In El Paso County, you can drop off ballots at these locations until 7 p.m. on Tuesday, June 26th.
- East Library – W of Union Blvd between Montebello Dr. & Vickers Dr. – 5550 N. Union Blvd., Colo. Springs, CO 80918
- Falcon Fire Department Station 3 – Headquarters – corner of Old Meridian Rd. & U.S. Highway 24 – 7030 Old Meridian Road, Falcon, CO 80831
- Library 21c – NW corner of Chapel Hills Dr. & Jamboree Dr. – 1175 Chapel Hills Drive, Colo. Springs, CO 80920
- Ellicott School District Admin Building – N of Handle Rd. & E of Ellicott Hwy – 322 S. Ellicott Hwy., Calhan, CO 80808
- Black Forest Park-n-Ride – NW corner of Black Forest Rd. & Woodmen Rd. – ?7503 Black Forest Road, Colo. Springs, CO 80908
- EPC Public Services Department – SE corner of 10th St. & Golden St. – ?1010 Golden St., Calhan, CO 80808
- Charles C. “Chuck” Brown Transportation & Environmental Complex – between Constitution Ave. & N Carefree Circle – 3275 Akers Dr., Colo. Springs, CO 80922
- City of Colorado Springs – NW corner of Nevada Ave. & Colorado Ave. – 30 S. Nevada Avenue, Ste. 101, Colo. Springs, CO 80903
- Fountain Police Department – SE Corner of Santa Fe Ave. & Alabama Ave. – Community Room, 222 N. Santa Fe Ave. Fountain, CO 80817
- City of Manitou Springs City Hall – NW Corner of Manitou Ave. & El Paso Blvd. – 606 Manitou Ave., Manitou Springs, CO 80829
In Pueblo County, voters who need a replacement ballot, update their registration, register to vote, or vote in person can contact the Clerk & Recorder’s elections staff at 719-583-6620 or email to email@example.com.
Pueblo County Election Department, 720 N. Main St. Suite 200, Pueblo, Colorado
Hours: Monday 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m; Tuesday (Election Day) 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Pueblo County Ballot drop-off locations
- Pueblo County Courthouse, Rotunda 1st Floor and ADA Office, Ground Floor (East Entrance – Main Street) – Hours: 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. (Monday); 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. (Tuesday)
- Colorado City Metro Office, 4497 Bent Brothers Blvd. – Hours: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (Monday); 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. (Tuesday)
- Pueblo West Library, 298 S. Joe Martinez Blvd. – Hours: 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. (Monday); 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. (Tuesday)
- Tom and Anna Marie Giodone Library, 24655 U.S. Highway 50 E. – Hours: 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. (Monday); 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. (Tuesday)
24-hour drop boxes open 7:00 a.m. until 7 p.m. on Election Day (Tuesday)
- Pueblo County Election Department, 720 N. Main St, Suite 200
- Pueblo West Sheriff Substation, 320 E. Joe Martinez Blvd.
- Lamb Branch Library, 2525 S. Pueblo Blvd
- Colorado State Fair, 950 S. Prairie Avenue